Product Description
This is a silk-screen printed unisex T-shirt with our mascot monkey printed on the front.
T-shirt printing specialists - welcome to the number one destination for screen printing your personalised T shirts, hooded tops, sweatshirts and workwear.
- Highly competitive pricing
- Huge selection of garments and colours
- High Quality Silk Screen Printing
- Quantities from 12 to 100,000
- Fast turnaround times
Recently I had the opportunity to review a Monkey Mascot t-shirt from T-Shirt Printing.net. I like this shirt, very comfortable and fits well.
Material wise, the fabric is not to heavy but not to thin. Perfect for warm weather.
You can visit their website at www.tshirtprinting.net to order you shirt today!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments