Newbie Blog Hop Giveaway Hop #NBHGiveaway - Ends April 17/12 (US&CAN)

NewbieBlogHop Giveaway Hop
The Newbie Bloggers have arrived and we're bringing you a giveaway hop!! We've gathered up over 100 blogs (Newbies and those AWESOME bloggers who LOVE Newbies) and we all have a giveaway of at least $15 for you!!
This Giveaway Hop is hosted by GoingCrazy!!WannaGo??!! and Planet Weidknecht and is open to you from April 10 to April 17. Now, let's get to hopping and winning!!

 Here Is My Giveaway..
Sponsored By..
 You can read my Sponsor Spotlight post HERE

Only (1)one winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter.
Please enter below using the Rafflecopter entry forms.
 
Open to US & CANADA Only!

GOOD LUCK!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway 
Now, head over to the other blogs and enter there!! Good Luck!!


Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

Unknown said…
I love the square labels. They are so cute!
Unknown said…
I love the Medical ID wristband. Thank you for the giveaway!
Kelmomola said…
I like the ultimate classroom bundle
Sandra VanHoey said…
LOVE the clothing dots
sandy1955 at comcast dot net

Sandy VanHoey
Amy Orvin said…
fun stickies
2dogs5catscrew@att.net
Denise said…
I would like the clothing dots for my children who like to throw their jackets where ever they want.
KaeliH said…
I like the shoe labels
michele376 said…
The camp package is great. My grandson will be going to camp this summer and it would be very useful.

beh2351@frontier.com
Mikki said…
My favorite are the wire tags. I could really use them!
Calibee said…
i love the kids bands
Unknown said…
crafty mom labels

jmbarata21@hotmail.com
k. said…
I like the clothing labels.
Michele P. said…
the round zip it bag tags

micaela6955 at msn dot com
square labels are super cute too

Jessica Bleasdale (JACB)
sexxyjessi at hotmail dot com
Anonymous said…
Im in love with the clothing labels what a great way to keep clothes from being mixed up...not just camp but at home where my girls wear alot of the same things but heaven forbid anyone touch them
keisarogers said…
I love the kid bands.They would be great for trips.
I love the toy bin labels!

Shannon M Gallagher on rafflecopter
wendy wallach said…
like the ultimate camp pack

madamerkf at aol dot com
Debbie P said…
I like their address labels.
Lisa M said…
Love the clothing dots,,, how great are they
hhkaufman78 said…
My son loves their train stickers.
eg kaufman
Tamar said…
I like the clothing dots :)
Farrah Shumway said…
The Wire Tags :)

farrah_jo@yahoo.com
Tiff Pull said…
I love the zipit tags
Unknown said…
I like the bag tags and the shoe stickers.
Unknown said…
Nice giveaway. Thanks. The "Date It" labels (http://www.lovablelabels.ca/product/date-it-labels/ ) are my favourite.
---Vicki Vix on r/copter form
fromfurrin at gmail dot com
Shea =) said…
like the spice labels =)
Greta said…
I like the pantry labels