Sponsor Spotlight - Auroraeyoga.com

~ About Aurorae Yoga ~

Aurorae yoga company offers the best yoga mats, yoga accessories and customer service on the web.

I started this company from the passion I developed for yoga over the past nine years. Being a cancer survivor since 2001, I needed an outlet in my life to help build my body as well as develop inner peace for my mind. Yoga has helped accomplish both these goals for me while also making many new friends and energizing me with a positive and balanced attitude toward life.

I'm not an instructor or a yogi, just a dedicated student that has enriched his life through yoga and understands what a regular everyday student needs in their yoga practice.

Your business is always appreciated and we at Aurorae look forward to servicing your yoga needs and hopefully making a few new friends along the way. Source


 ~ Let's get connected ~
Join Aurorae on Facebook & Twitter.


 ~ Buy It ~











Aurorae offers yoga mats in illuminating colors, a focal point icon and extra long in length. Aurorae offers the best reviewed yoga mats, accessories & props online. You can browse their yoga mats, yoga bags, yoga accessories and yoga props HERE.


~ The Giveaway ~
Click HERE to Win
(Value $59.95) 
 Made from an eco-friendly PER material that is biodegradable and free from Phthalates, Latex & Silicone.

Giveaway Open To US ONLY!


Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments