
~ Company Overview ~
Since 2003 Lovable Labels has been providing parents around the world
personalized labels, tags, safety products and much more. Our durable
labels withstand the dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer, and, the
greatest test, your child!. Source
I recently received a Ultimate Camp Packs from Lovable Labels to review.
Ultimate Camp Packs includes:
I was very excited to review Lovable Labels. My daughter goes to day care and sometimes she comes home with someone else's belongings. So, hopefully this time she will come home with her own belongings.
Ultimate Camp Packs includes:
15 Sticker Labels
40 Slimline Labels
12 Shoe Labels
72 Press n' Stick Clothing DOTS™
2 Mini-Metal Tags (two 4” silver ball chains include)
12 Square Labels
40 Slimline Labels
12 Shoe Labels
72 Press n' Stick Clothing DOTS™
2 Mini-Metal Tags (two 4” silver ball chains include)
12 Square Labels
I was very excited to review Lovable Labels. My daughter goes to day care and sometimes she comes home with someone else's belongings. So, hopefully this time she will come home with her own belongings.
So let's put them to the test. We labeled her favorite sippy cup.
Tag for her backpack.
Her boots. Great idea!
Even on her favorite doll.
One happy costumer!
Hey! Something for me too :)
Great Product! I am only getting started. I am going to label all her jackets, shoes, bags, and more.
Great Product! I am only getting started. I am going to label all her jackets, shoes, bags, and more.
~ Let's get connected ~
~ Buy It ~
You can buy your own Lovable Labels at www.lovablelabels.ca
~ The Giveaway ~
Open to US & CANADA ONLY!
Disclosure: I received 1 of the items above for review purposes only. All opinions are my own.
Comments