Whole Sale Keychain - Review

http://www.wholesalekeychain.com/Got keys? We got chains...from automotive, muscle cars, digital photos, NFL, MLB, NBA, College, Nascar, Flash, Mace, Laser, Digital photos, plus much more...Low prices and custom engraving available. Source


Recently, I received  Swiss Tech MPCSSS-EX Micro-Plus Ex 9-in-1 Pocket Tool Key Chain & Teapot Tape Measure Key Chain from WholeSaleKeychain to review.


Cool stuff huh? It neat design and cleverly. It has a useful selection of tools but does not have a knife. 


Securely attaches to a key chain. Perfect gift for Father's Day!


The Teapot Tape Measure Key Chain!


Perfect gift for Mother's Day!


I was able to have my key chain engraved with my initials and I was impressed with the quality of the key chains!
 
~ Let's get connected ~
 Join WholeSaleKeychain on Facebook &  Twitter.


~ Buy It ~
 Visit WholeSaleKeychain website to purchase their unique products.

Disclosure: I received 2 of the items above for review purposes only. All opinions are my own.


Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments