Win 2 Cute Art Prints Worth $30 - Ends April 12/12

~ Guest Post ~ 


Toni Girl Whimsical Art is another Etsy shop I am working with. I was very lucky to receive 2 art prints of hers, which I am giving away! These are beautiful art prints good for any little girls room, boys room or wherever you want them. The originals are done with high quality Prismacolor markers, so the colors are super vibrant. The background was hand cut card stock in various designs, layered onto one another. The shop owner is very kind and undoubtedly talented. If I could make money doing these, I would. Sadly, I just am not so good with creativity. I want to show you her lovely work. Just look at this beautiful set! 


Whimsy Tree, Set of 4, Any Colors, 10x8 Prismacolor marker, Marker Drawing, Print
 And I personally LOVE this one as well... It's a spray paint canvas. 


 These are pictures of the giveaway prints! Both will be coming in plastic sleeves. $30 value.


 Heavy Metal Cupcake Matted                            Pink Unicorn Not Matted 8x10

If you don't want to wait- you can buy these right now for $15 each. Visit Toni Girl Whimsical Art now! She is currently offering free shipping. Code TONIGIRL valid until April 1st.
So what do you got to do to win? Easy... Follow the Rafflecopter.
As I always request, please be honest with any and all entries. I do check.
Giveaway Ends April 12th.

a Rafflecopter giveaway 
 Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

Sarah said…
8x10 love owls print
Love the Vibrant Sunset photography print.
jodi lasher said…
i like the http://www.etsy.com/listing/94773059/vibrant-sunset-photography-print
Donna L said…
"Rusty Bolt" she has a good eye for taking creative photos
I love http://www.etsy.com/listing/94773059/vibrant-sunset-photography-print
susand1408 at googlemail dot com
Kelmomola said…
I like the Rusty Bolt Ybor City Photography print
The Godfather said…
I love the "Crazy Lights" print. :) Thanks for doing this giveaway! If I win, my email is grigory99 at yahoo dot com