Win Corset - Winner's Choice ($30 Value) - Ends April 14/12

~ Guest Post ~ 

I am honored to be reviewing a corset from CorsetChick.com. I must say I was a little wary of putting on a corset after recently having a baby. I know 3 months is hardly recent to some, but it still feels like yesterday to me. After I had my baby, I was advised not to work out, diet or even go near a scale for a little while. The doctor and nurses insisted it would depress me. Well, they are right. Needless to say, I still have not dieted or worked out. I have not had time and a diet would depress me more. However, I do have the extra fat still and it does bother me. For the longest time, I have been wearing pajama pants (occasionally jeans, I can only fit in 2 pairs) and sweatshirts. Even with the nice, warm weather we have been enjoying. I was very pleased to try on the corset. I have been very self conscious of my appearance and this made me feel so much better. I felt great going out in public and it was nice having my husband notice me again. Yes, I wore mine out in public. I didn't pick out a lingerie corset to try. I wanted something I could wear anywhere. My corset top is somewhat modest, army camouflage. (I love our troops!) Well time for the embarrassing pictures. Nothing I can say can show you the difference in appearance. So I took a picture of me in a regular camisole showing all my excess fat. Yes, to me it's fat. I've been told I look skinny, but if I showed you a before picture, you would know better. 

This is me in a camisole:

This is me in my corset top:
Notice the differences? I did. And no, I am not sucking in my belly, and YES I can breathe. Unfortunately, we can't hide my stretch marks from the birth, but we'll work on that later. I am happy to inform everyone that CorsetChick.com is offering a corset to giveaway! YAY! We love our giveaways! CorsetChick.com is allowing one reader to pick any corset $30 and under. Can't wait to win? You can go buy a corset today! Sizes do run small, so remember that if you decide to buy one. Corsets come with a matching g-string, as did mine. I am NOT modeling that for the public to see. I'm sure everyone understands and appreciates that.  (On a side note: I want to inform new moms that if you are breastfeeding or recently had a c-section , a corset may not be a good choice in apparel for a little while.) Want to win? Enter on the Rafflecopter. Giveaway ends April 14th.
a Rafflecopter giveaway 
 Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

jodi lasher said…
I like the Baby Blue Underbust Corset