Wordless Wednesday - Linky Party #12 Posted by Sue Virgo aka SJB on April 04, 2012 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps ~ AB's 2nd Haircut ~ Comments Ai Sakura said… Aww she's a brave lil girl :)My girl's hair is up for a trim too hahaAi @ Sakura Haruka Join in: Wordless Wednesday Linky Party yeewittlethings said… Oh she's adorable! Love her hair. She reminds me a lot of my little girl :) Thanks for linking up!Brandiwww.yeewittlethings.blogspot.ca Theresa Mahoney said… She's handling it like a pro! I always threw a fit when I had to get mine cut. Heck, I still do lol. Monica said… She's being a very good girl!!Monica, Older Mommy Still Yummy Ms POSH said… Aw. That's so sweet :)Have a great WW!POSH Bree @ Twinkle in the Eye said… I remember being scared to have my hair cut when I was her age. I thought it would feel like having your arm cut off! Strangely I was willing to trade my "arm" for a lollipop! Diana Mancuso said… I love her hair. My daughter's hair is so thick and unmanageable, it drives me nuts. carolchs said… siapa tu gunting rambut dia?
Comments
My girl's hair is up for a trim too haha
Ai @ Sakura Haruka
Join in: Wordless Wednesday Linky Party
Brandi
www.yeewittlethings.blogspot.ca
Monica, Older Mommy Still Yummy
Have a great WW!
POSH