
~ About Clipa ~
The Instant Handbag Hanger, Clipa is jewelry for your handbag. It
automatically clips to your handbag strap and hangs purses, backpacks,
cases, totes, book bags, diaper bags and more. Doubles as a bangle that
can be mixed with your other bracelets. Holds 45 lbs, lasts 10 years.
Made in USA. Source
~ Clipa Products ~
~ Let's Get Connected ~
Join clipa on Facebook & Twitter
~ Let's Go Shopping ~
Visit www.clipa.us to get your own Clip!
~ The Giveaway ~
Click HERE to win 1 Savi - Clipa Polished Gold
~ Let's Go Shopping ~
Visit www.clipa.us to get your own Clip!
~ The Giveaway ~
Click HERE to win 1 Savi - Clipa Polished Gold
~ My Review ~
I received the "Savi - Clipa Polished Gold" from Clipa.us for review. Do you have problem when you are at the food court or public washroom? not knowing where to put or hang your purse?. Most of the time in the food court, I end up putting my purse on the floor. In the washroom, if they don't have a hook I end up putting my purse on my lap. But of course that's not comfortable :).
So, with this Clipa, I don't have to worry anymore. Check this out...
You can wear it as a bracelet or bangle too.
This gives me an idea for hanging stockings for Christmas :).
So, with this Clipa, I don't have to worry anymore. Check this out...
You can wear it as a bracelet or bangle too.
This gives me an idea for hanging stockings for Christmas :).
Disclosure: I received 1 or more of the items above for review purposes only. All opinions are my own.
Thanks For Stopping By!
Thanks For Stopping By!





Comments