Copy-Kids - Review

Copy-Kids makes video content encouraging positive habits in young children by encouraging them to copy other kids. Source

~ Let's Get Connected ~
Join  Copy-Kids on Facebook & Twitter

~ Buy It ~
Visit  copy-kids.com to buy your own Copy-Kids DVD

~ My Review ~
 I had the opportunity to review "Copy-Kids eat fruits and vegetables" DVD.


I know it's not easy for us as a parents to get our kids to eat their fruits & vegetables. That day I show my kids, well my daughter mostly, this DVD called "Copy-Kids eat fruits & vegetables" and I can see her starting to copy the kids from this DVD, the way they are eating their fruit. She started asking me for a banana and wanted to peel the banana her own. Great DVD!

 Disclosure: I received 1 of the items above for review purposes only. All opinions are my own.

Thanks For Stopping By!

  
 Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments