Spring Into Summer Giveaway Hop - Ends May 31/12(US&CAN)

Welcome To Spring Into Summer Hop
Hosted By : Mom of 3 Boys
From May 13th @ 12:01 AM (EST) until May 31st @ 11:59PM (EST)

Here's My Giveaway..
1 $5 E-Gift Card to Indigo (Sponsored By Me)
1 Medium Cardboard Puzzle 

Sponsored By..
You can read my Sponsor Spotlight HERE
Please enter below using the Rafflecopter entry form.
Giveaway Open To US & CANADA ONLY! 
GOOD LUCK!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
 
Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

Wild N Mild $$$ said…
I like the basic design wooden puzzles the best. Would love the X-Giant.

Jennifer Rote
wildnmild4u at yahoo dot com
Jaime Nicole said…
I love the XX-Large Cardboard Picture Puzzle Too cool!
Catie said…
I like the basic design!
I like the Round Happy Birthday Design
camp3369 said…
I like the basic puzzle design
annette3369@yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
i like the wooden puzzles/
Helen said…
the Love U Design is so cute
I like the basic design/wooden puzzle.
http://www.piczzle.com/template.php?material=wooden&uid=4fbc681023712&template_id=1

journeysofthezoo at hotmail dot com
Myra Rzepa said…
i really like the Love U Design!
Andrea Amy said…
i like the wooden puzzles
Dustykatt said…
I like the wooden puzzles in the basic design
Gretchen said…
I love the Love U Design.
Stephanie H. said…
I love the wooden Happy Heart-Shaped Design
Amy M said…
I like the personalized basic puzzles!
Beyond Us Kids said…
My favorite is definitely the basic design. : )
Rachel said…
I like the Large Wooden Heart Puzzle