Juppy Baby Walker Giveaway - Ends June 22/12(US&CAN)

NOTE: This Is Not My Review/Giveaway, I Am Just Helping To Promote In Exchange a link(s) on The Rafflecopter Form!

This review and giveaway are brought to you by Debbie Jean's





If you’d like to know more about the Juppy, or to buy one, visit their site here!
To have a chance to win a personalized pink or blue Juppy, use the rafflecopter below! 
Open to USA and Canada.Good luck!
  
 Photobucket

Comments

Unknown said…
My Son he turned 10 months on the 12 and has not started walking yet! My daughter started walking a 9 months so im not sure what to do I need help!
A.H. said…
I'd use the Juppy with my daughter.
Sarah H said…
I would use the juppy for my daughter :) She is turning 7 months old and loves to bounce when I hold her, she would love this!!
Bekah said…
We're going to start trying to get pregnant with our second this month so this would come on handy!