
Welcome to Unique Gift Ideas Event!
Hosted By Makobi Scribe with a Sumo Lounge Beanbag Chair as the grand prize!
July 2 1159 pm EST and end July 13 11:59 PM EST
Here's My Giveaway..
What is bracelet mate?
Bracelet mate is basically a combination of bracelet and mini wallet. When you wear the bracelet mate, make sure the beads are on top and the mini wallet is on the inside so your belongings won't fall.
Bracelet mate is a great idea for evening activities, shopping, girl night out or anything you do. The mini wrist wallet is unique, you can keep your I.D, credit cards, money, lipstick and keys. Yes! you can keep everything in one place!.
1- Bracelet mate from Canale Originals
What is bracelet mate?
Bracelet mate is basically a combination of bracelet and mini wallet. When you wear the bracelet mate, make sure the beads are on top and the mini wallet is on the inside so your belongings won't fall.
Bracelet mate is a great idea for evening activities, shopping, girl night out or anything you do. The mini wrist wallet is unique, you can keep your I.D, credit cards, money, lipstick and keys. Yes! you can keep everything in one place!.
Sponsored By..
Please enter below using the Rafflecopter entry form.
Giveaway Open to US & CANADA ONLY!
Good Luck!


Comments
Suz Saves
seyma_bennett@hotmail.com
Lisa Hackney
thanks
christal c willdebbie
pinktaz60@hotmail.com
I would love to win this because sometimes I need to use crutches due to a bone disorder and it is hard carrying a purse :)
jmesparza821(at)gmail(dot)com