Website:
http://www.magnetsonthecheap.com/
http://www.bannersonthecheap.com/
I just started opening my online shop and I am looking for costumers, when I was contacted by "Magnets on the cheap?" to review their product. I was thinking about my online shop. This is my opportunity to promote my online shop.
I cannot believe how easy it is to make an order, you can pick and choose your own design or just upload your own picture or logo.
Here's my sign design.
I told my husband, let's go for car ride and see if people notice my new sign. Yes!, many people did look at our van and us, and smiled.
So, for you who just started with a business, want to promoted a blog, business or anything you need a sign or banner for, I recommended you checkout their site. There has everything you need contractor magnets, retail magnets, real estate magnets, landscaping magnets, restaurant magnets, vinyl banners, yard signs and more...The price is reasonable!
Disclaimer: I received 2 of the items above for review purposes only. All opinions are my own.

Comments