I Love You in 120 Different Languages Onyx Pendant - Review




I Love You 120 languages pendant onyx


Unique Gift! can you see the words?


Looks good on me :)

I just love "I Love You 120 languages pendant onyx" necklace. It's very unique. In the middle of the pendant is written "I Love You" words in 120 languages. That's what makes this necklace so unique. The words are very tiny, you need to use the mini magnifying glass to see them. I really enjoyed discovering all the words in different languages.

I wore this necklace at work that day and my co-workers fell in love with it. They said they have never seen this kind of pendant before. 

Visit their website and look around. They have lots of beautiful pendants to choose from and the prices are reasonable.

There perfect for Christmas, birthdays, weddings and engagements gift!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


 Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments