SodaStream Giveaway - Ends Oct 30/12(US)

NOTE: This Is Not My Review/Giveaway, I Am Just Helping To Promote In Exchange a link(s) on The Rafflecopter Form!

Welcome to a fabulous SodaStream Giveaway!

One Lucky Winner will receive a SodaStream Jet Fountain Starter Kit,
Giveaway Details
Giveaway will run from Sept 30, 2012 until Oct 30, 2012
Must be at least 18 years of age
US residents only
Use the Rafflecopter below to enter.
Good Luck!
    Disclaimer: This blog did not accept any money for promoting this giveaway, nor are we responsible for shipping prize to winner. 

  Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

Midnite Echo said…
I would love to try the diet green tea pomegranate peach flavor. They all look yummy though! :)
Anonymous said…
The country time lemonade sounds yummy!
Diane said…
I would love to try the cranberry energy drink
Marisa Johnson said…
The Sparkling Naturals line has me very interested. I've wanted a Soda Stream for a couple of years now, but I've been turned off at their use of Sucralose (which I'm allergic to). Now that I know they have products that don't have it in it, I am very interested in trying them!
Unknown said…
I would love to try the diet rootbeer! and all the crystal light flavors!